LSV⁺/BDD – Efficient processing of direct debits
- Reduction of time, efforts and costs through the high degree of automation (STP) and through the minimizing of returns.
- Cost savings through the use of existing payment traffic infrastructure (SIC and/or euroSIC, payCOMweb, credit advising method).
- Cost-efficiency through the modular structure (delivery and authorization functionalities can be selected freely).
- Supplements the financial institutions' product range for individual and standing orders.
- Boosts market potential among customers who value optimized cash management.
- Improved customer retention through internal bank delivery channels (such as e-banking).
- Creates market opportunities through alternative delivery channels, also among customers who do not use online banking.
- Enhanced market acceptance in the private customer sector due to the exclusive procedure with right to object (LSV+).
- Flexibility in the business customer sector, in which direct debits are possible "with” (LSV+) or “without” (BDD) right of objection.
- Limitation of the beneficiary bank's liability risk through individual and flexible creditor limit issuing.
- Real estate management
- Health insurance companies
- Energy suppliers (electricity, gas, water, oil)
- Credit card companies and companies with their own payment cards (such as bonus cards)
- Leasing firms
- Insurance companies
- Cable network operators
- Radio / television network operators
- Travel agenciesPublishing houses
- Mail-order companies