BDD – Direct debits without right of objection
- Optimized cash management through on-time and final receipt of funds
(active control option for the incoming payment, same value-date credit, no returns).
- No returns.
- Cost savings through the use of standardized and establishing processes throughout the billing cycle.
- Cost savings through a very high degree of automation (significantly improved dunning process, no manual and paper-bound processes).
- Paperless handling reduces expenses (mailing out invoices and cash pay-in fees are eliminated, no pay-in infrastructure).
- Fewer subsequent costs because the requested amount is unalterable
- Established dunning process can be used.
- Flexible submission either to the bank or to SIX Interbank Clearing Ltd.
- Clearly communicable product advantages for customers.