Data transfer via payCOMweb
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system
- Internet Explorer Version 11 or more recent version (Microsoft Edge is not supported)
- 1024x768 or higher resolutions
- Certificate recognized by SIX Paynet; see › Companies › Data transfer › Description › Secure access with certificate
Registration using the SIX Interbank Clearing (SmartCard) certificate does not work
Check whether our website is rated as a trusted site:
- The following page should be listed in Internet Explorer under › Extras › Internet Options › Security › Trusted sites › "Sites" button: https://portals.paynet.ch. Add the site if it is not in the list.
Check whether Gemalto Classic Client software is correctly installed and whether the card is recognized.
Check whether the certificate (SmartCard) is blocked:
- Open the Gemalto Toolbox, select "Certificates" and enter the SmartCard's PIN/password. Check whether the error message "PIN is blocked" appears. If it is, send the SmartCard to the following address:
SIX Paynet Ltd
We will unblock your card as soon as possible.
Before checking again, please close all your open programs and pages open in Explorer and connect the SmartCard or SuisseID to your computer.
You were able to transmit the file but receive no details of its status
Any data transmitted using payCOMweb between 6 pm and approx. 7 pm Mondays to Fridays, between 12 noon on Saturdays to 5 pm on Sundays and on public holidays are not validated. This is the reason why a status is not sent to senders during these times and why it is also not possible to approve the transmitted orders.
payCOMweb is simple and user-friendly. If you need help, then our Technical Support team is available from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm.